Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Introduction

I am doing this blog for several reasons.  First of all, I want it to be a way to see how online diary writing works.  I am writing an article about queer blogging, and it seems silly to write about blogs without seeing how one works.

But also, I work on issues connected to identity and writing, and since I have an extended time to research this year, I thought that I would use this space to articulate to myself (and who knows, to others) what I'm reading about, and whether it all makes sense or not.

And I'll throw in observations about my cats, home improvement, what it's like to live in a northern Canadian city, and outdoor pursuits I am passionate about.  And hockey. And right now, the Tour de France. And feminism.  Yeah, it'll all be there, and maybe there will be other writers in there too. 

Let's see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home